Wednesday, January 27, 2010


Driving home from a busy weekend at Grandma's house.
I think it was a tie for who fell asleep first, Oliver or Bradley!
Had I been driving and not Robert, he probably would have been
sleeping too!


I can't remember why he was upset, but I couldn't resist
taking this picture!!


Bath time, "Check out my hair!"



1/16/09


Oliver's 1st Birthday party!! To help celebrate there were presents, cake,
cupcakes, grandmas, grandpas, aunties, uncles and lots of cousins!
Oliver had a blast, I don't think he knew what to think of all the people in
our house at one time. It was really fun, we were loving every minute of it!
Some 1yr old stats: Walking all over and sometimes nearly running, wt: 28#s,
ht: 30 3/4 inches, 6 teeth, lots of babbles, but says dada a lot! Says mama too
but usually when he's hungry, just started drinking organic whole milk, eats people
food and loves meat like his father! No 1st haircut yet, although Robert thinks it's time,
I'm not ready for that yet because then he will look like such a big boy! He still attracts
a lot of attention when we are out and about, probably because he is very social, always
smiling and babbling with other kids! No idea where that comes from because both Robert and I were pretty shy kids...







Checking out his new rocking chair from Grandma! Amazing how
quickly he just climbed right up there all by himself...










I did some serious baking for the party... I didn't make the big
cake but the cupcakes were all me. They turned out really cute, but
they take patience which I don't have a lot of sometimes.


Oliver checking out his new horse. I'm not sure who was more
excited about it Oliver or Robert !!


Opening a few presents at home, just the 3 of us.




Oliver's new ride, Santa was sure nice to him
this year!

Grandpa and Grandma with all the grandkids!
Could barely fit them all in the picture. What a crew!





Trying to keep up with all the kids... he had to check out all
the action.


Not so sure about Santa, "get me out of here" he says!


Christmas Eve, Oliver was a little tired by the end of the night!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday Oliver! Looks like you had a blast: )

    ReplyDelete